Men's health research shows
Research points to 5 key recommendations for Men’s Health & Wellbeing:
- Peer-Network – Men who belong to an online Men’s Group like MANonline report major improvements in their self-worth.
- Quality Questioning – Can help foster positive momentum and get you unstuck quickly.
- Mentoring Others – Can help you feel more purposeful by sharing your wisdom with others.
- Community Belonging – Being a part of a community contributes to your health and wellbeing, sense of belonging and resilience.
- Learner Centred Experiences – Men like to learn by ‘doing’.
At MANonline, we have built a framework that incorporates recommendations and findings that contribute to men’s health & wellbeing.
I'm honoured and appreciative to be a part of this group and I can't put a dollar value to it.- Khang P
Attend a FREE Pilot Session
Discover if being part of an online men’s group is right for you by attending a no obligation free pilot session. A skilled facilitator will welcome you and walk you through an online session start to finish.Register Now